My name is Dan Caldwell.
Here is a picture of my face.
I can do:
- Web development + Design
- Video Production with:
- Script Writing
I am currently a senior at Rutgers University studying Journalism & Media Studies. I am the Marketing Director for the Rutgers Review Arts & Culture Magazine on campus.
- My first website was dan.wf (the .wf stands for the island of Wallis and Futuna).
- I made a fingerboard grip tape company when I was 16 called Creamy Goo.
- I used to trade Instagram accounts with large followings (and wrote a research paper on it, email me if you want to read it).
- When I was in high school I’d go to the grocery store and get a six pack of Kool-Aid Bursts for $1, then I’d walk into town and sell the Kool-Aids at $1 each (one of my most profitable business excursions).
- I briefly had a side business of buying broken Macbooks on eBay and would repair and resell them. Most of the time, many people will sell a broken Macbook even if just the hard drive is dead. Simply replace the hard drive and resell for profit!
- My favorite book ever is Behave by Robert Sapolsky.
If you’d like to contact me, email me: dan at dcald dot com.